With offices in Manchester and London, Vantage Building Consultancy is a business built around really understanding our clients and being willing to go the extra mile. Our client relationships have strong foundations and these are maintained by providing reliable and focused advice.
Vantage was founded in 2015 by Paul Wood MSc MRICS, after a successful career working within various consultancies in Manchester and London (King Sturge LLP (now JLL), Savills, Tuffin Ferraby Taylor and Malcolm Hollis).
Paul started the company with a simple objective, to focus on the needs of clients and provide a modern, flexible working environment for the next generation of surveyors, to innovate and thereby best serve their clients and the profession.
Vantage provides specialist Building Consultancy and Project Management advice across the UK and Europe, covering all core services including Dilapidations, Technical Due Diligence surveys, Contract Administration, Project Management, Party Wall and Reinstatement Cost Assessments.
Our mission statement of “we deliver on our promises” demonstrates our commitment to providing a quality service.
Our values are straight forward and focus on our clients and staff, to ensure we provide the best possible service.
Vantage Building Consultancy core values
1. Ensure the client’s needs are fully understood.
2. Build long lasting client relationships.
3. Deliver tailored and client focused advice, not off the shelf corporate reports.
4. Provide commercially focused and independent Building Consultancy advice.
5. Give something back to clients, working relationships are a two way street.
6. We are stronger together. Embrace partnerships and team working with clients, colleagues, peers, suppliers, etc.
7. Innovate by adapting working practices, embracing technology, developing new guidance and skills through continuing professional development.
8. Performance is personal. We never shirk responsibility and we take pride in our work.
9. Help develop the next generation of surveyors.
10. Good just isn’t good enough, we aim to provide a remarkable service.